Producer | Writer:
- Strategizes in creative implementation for projects, production company, department leaders and directors. These aspects include script development, writing, outline, editing, research, story development, and rehearsals.
- Instrumental in managing data for project budgeting to stay within the dedicated departments sections and parameters. That includes all aspects of management; booking crews, equipment, negotiating costs necessary for projects. Facilitating all logistical coordination & travel required to execute a successful project.
- Works effectively to ensure that the film company follows state standards on projects labor laws and union rules. Process invoices, purchase orders, petty cash and time cards needed to finalize and actualize budget at completion of film projects.
- Manages all crew and talent needs, filming locations, helicopters regulations landing and refueling, trucking transportation, and implementation all project applications and permits required for residential and commercial building, including county and city.
- Diligently works on mapping out detailed daily scheduling and information with AD staff to communicate effectively daily with 100 + crew, talent, equipment operators, etc..
- Personal attributes strong leadership, effectively manage multiple assignments at one time, clear communication, resourcefulness and maintain a good attitude with a positive outlook.
- Producing Responsibilities: Includes highly effective administration skills, extraordinary planning, and excellent communication, transportation, and financially managing a variety of projects and with four million dollar budgets. Primary duties are bridging communication and creative vision between the director and advertising agency. Analyzing all resources presented. This includes creating the conceptual storyboards and scripts for approval with intense daily scheduling.
- Locations Scenarios: Sky diving scenes in New Zealand, helicopter shots in the Alaska wilderness and Montana glaciers to deep regions of Patagonia. Including extreme ocean adventures from the Bahamas to Pacific coast that all required a certain expertise. Commercial content ranges from extreme stunts, sports, music videos, actors, celebrities, exotic scenic beauty, distant locations, wild animals, fashion, product, and studio work just to name a few.
- Commercial Production Companies: Wild Plum, Peter Rosen Productions NY, Partners, MJZ, Crossroads, Propaganda, Back Yard, Band Apart. Spot, Red Car, etc…
- Clients | Products: GMC- Jeep- Met Life- Reebok-Pepsi- Coke-Mt Dew-Tostitos-Chiquita-Ford-Chevy Tahoe-Budweiser-CA Lottery-Tourism-Nike- Kitchen Aide, etc..
Award Winning Documentaries:
- Afterglow Productions- winner in the 33rd Annual Telly Awards for Afterglow "Unearthed". The documentary film follows the story of the five friends who toiled throughout the summer of 1967 to produce a classic record, were told it failed and moved on with their lives. Forty years later, to their surprise, they discover that the album has long been considered a fine example of 60’s period rock and roll, a psychedelic music favorite and a commercial success.
- PBS American Master Series Eero Saarinen “Architect who Saw the Future” critically acclaimed award winning documentary that examines the intriguing life, legacy and legend Eero Saarinen narrated by and filmed through the eyes his son Eric Saarinen, award winning cinematographer director.
- Saarinen Foundation Eliel Saarinen Informed by the personal and professional letters of Eliel and Eero Saarinen, interviews, and historical archives, we embark on an extraordinary story of a great father of artistic and timeless architecture: Eliel Saarinen. Documentary is currently in development.